View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 02:30 PM   #2065
Ninjarette

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectdanielle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEA View Post
Naturalista Cosmetic's PHd spray is...insane. I need a case of it...a case.

Saravun Skin and Haircare:
Okay...first off, I ordered the Broccoli Hair Butter, and got it two days after. Great. Secondly, she included samples...one sample is the Twist and Braid Balm.

I spent $6.25 + shipping on a jar of butter, that's listed as 1.85 ounces, but it's more than that, and it's filled to the brim. It's unscented, so I can use on top of my moisture sprays/lotions, to seal.

Now, what's my point? I wonder why Mala, at Afroveda won't drop ONE sample, or give you free shipping (unless she decides to go against the norm), when you drop $100 +. That's why EVERY SINGLE TIME I'm tempted to fall off the wagon with her, I pull it together.
^^^I was going to order this until I saw it was less than 2 oz. That put the brakes on for me but I will think about it.
Naw..don't let that put the brakes on it. It's plenty of product, and you don't need a lot. You should try it.

The Product Lines:
Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
Ninjarette is offline   Reply With Quote