View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 02:31 AM   #9
curlyhairmichuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavellex View Post
OK, I promised pics and here they are! Me with short, yet not quite pixie cut hair attached.

What do you all think?

The first one is my cut curly- blow dried a bit while scrunching, and also air dried a bit. The top part is longer than it looks, as it's pushed back.The second pic is me today, I woke up disliking the way my hair had dried, with the bangs part really crazy and making me feel like I looked like orphan annie haha, so I washed and blow dried straight.

I'm really happy that I went short, I think it's so different and I don't regret it, but I'm not totally satisfied with my cut. I want to change it up a bit........

I looooove this cut on Cecile de France, but my mom is convinced I don't have the right hair texture for my hair to look like this, she says it is too poufy and I have too much hair, and with this cut it'd just stick straight up:

I also adore this cut on Audrey Tautou:

Alternatively, I'm also thinking I should just say eff it, and go this short:

Sooooo, any input/suggestions? It'd be greatly appreciated!
I'm feeling the current cut is a little lesbian/soccer mom-esque which is not by any means a bad thing, just not quiiiite the look this 23 year old is going for. :P Or, if you think I've made a terrible mistake and should begin the regrowing process immediately, you should let me know too, lol.
Hi lavellex - I don't think you have made a mistake at all - you are pretty enough to carry a short style. I think it will take you a couple of weeks for your hair to settle and for you to get into the routine of a different style length and also adjusting product amounts.

fine to medium strands, porous, medium density
CG May 2009 - low poo occasionally
Co-wash: Tresemme Naturals
Styling -Naked Curl Defining Cream, BRHG, Mop Top, FSG
Product for a good hair day: FSG or Mop Top
Hair loves protein!
http://public.fotki.com/curlyhairmichuk/
new pics added Jan 2012

Enjoying the freedom of going curly!
Duchess of Alba, Keeper of the Tartan Curls in The Order of the Curly Crusaders
curlyhairmichuk is offline   Reply With Quote