I've been sampling the Sevi conditioners. I hated the seabuckthorn berry conditioner (didn't detangle well and smells awful), but love the pumpkin conditioner!

Today I used the pumpkin conditioner as a rinse-out underneath one of my standard winter/spring styling routines (MD red clover/honey + SS CEJ + SS FHG). Hair detangled like a charm, feels silky soft, and curls are bouncy (not weighed down at all) despite the low dew point. (I'm currently in Colorado where the temp is 68F but the dew point is only 7F). This might end up being a competitor to CJ curl rehab (which is one of my HG products).

I plan to order a bottle of the Sevi pumpkin conditioner (maybe even two!), and am curious about the Sevi gelly (which is FSG-based). Has anyone tried it? Here is the ingredient list:

Sevi Blue Yarrow Hair Styling Gel
Aqueous Infusions of Flax Seed, Watercress, Fenugreek, Fennel Seed, Stinging Nettle, Burdock Root and Rosemary, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Panthenol (vitamin B5), Soy Protein, Curcuma Xanthorrhiza Root Extract, Usnea barbata Extract, Aspen Bark Extract, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Blue Yarrow Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Myrrh Essential Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil.

Also, where is the best place to buy Sevi products in the U.S.? I noticed on their blog that some wholefoods stores are carrying it, but those in the west and midwest don't (at least, not the ones I called). Do people just order directly from Eco Sevi in Baltimore? Or from jujuorganics.com in Philadelphia?
hair type: 2B/3A
low poo: Elucence moisture; Elucence clarifying (after swimming)
condish: CJ smoothing; CJ argan; CJ repair me; CJ curl rehab; CJ strengthening (summer only)
winter/spring styling: CJ Beauticurls leave-in + Curly Kinks coil jam + Ouidad mongongo oil; or CJ leave-in + SpiralSolutions CEJ & FHG
summer/fall styling: CJ CCCC lite + CJ Curl Queen
http://members.fotki.com/melaniesusan/ pw = 3ahair