I get asked this question a whole lot. I'm not. I'm white. My mom is Irish, my dad is Italian. I have blue eyes and freckles. My hair is dark brown with a little bit of red. I'm white.

But I get asked this question completely randomly, and I was wondering if anyone else got it a lot. People ask when they meet me, whenever I offhandedly mention something about my hair, or occasionally at the cash register at Bojangles' (I kid you not, the cashier asked me once). I have 3Cish hair, I think, and I'll get some pictures up here eventually. I was just wondering if anyone else gets the question, and how you respond if you do (once someone actually didn't believe me, which was an interesting moment).
Originally Posted by rolltidegal
I'm a 3A, and I have a friend who actually is biracial and maybe a 3C or 4A (but I'm not sure, she can get more volume some days), and one time we got asked if we were related!
Hair Type: I was thinking thick, fine 3A, but honestly I have no clue! I do know I have a super flat top, and frizz on the sides.
No - Poo Shampoo: Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo
Conditioner: Burt's Bees More Moisture Condish
Products: Kiss My Face Upper Management Gel, AG Recoil Curl Activator