Thread: Are you mixed?
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 09:47 AM   #78
EllyEllyOxenFree

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverturtles View Post
LOL. I get that all the time too. I just want to be like leave me alone! Even though I am mixed.

When I was at work this lady had long curly 3c hair, I didn't think anything of it. And she comes up to me and goes
"what are you mixed with?"
and I said "...uh...black"
and then she says "and what else?"

and then I said: "white?" and she was like "oh that's it?"

I was like well damn sorry I'm not all that special for you I mean my mother is german and polish but she's still white well sorrrrry. And then she told me everything she was mixed with and I just stared at her and was like "okay" CAUSE I DON'T CARE! and when she realized I didn't care she says : "Oh well I just wanted to ask because I saw we have the same kind of hair"

In my head I was like "no we don't"
Continuing to cry. Once I was wading around in my old pool while tanning and this guy swims up to me like, "I just wanted to ask, are you both?" And I looked at him like, "Both??? Both what?" So he's like, "You know...black and white..." And I go, "Oh you mean like a zebra? Nope!"

Like seriously where do people learn manners?

Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
EllyEllyOxenFree is offline   Reply With Quote