Thanks so much for replying. I have grays starting at my crown. I should have done more research before I started....ugh. Oh well. Now I am just trying to find a shade that matches what is coming in. I think I am somewhere between a light ash brown and a dark ash blonde. I, too, find the warms and even the neutrals too warm for my liking. I purchased a neutral at first and it really seemed much warmer.

Perhaps when I get the shade that matches well enough I will try a semi-permanent like you are doing. I think it would probably last a while now on me as well, now that I am doing cg.

On my last trip I purchased sally's light brown and dark blonde ash with the intetions of mixing. I haven't gotten the guts to do it yet though. I was considering doing the light ash brown all over and then trying to "highlight" with the dark ash blonde. I dunno though...I have had too many YIKES episodes where I call the salon in an emergency. That is more expensive than just having them color it in the first place.

I'd love to hear how you like the Loreal line and what color you used.
2a (nc.com), 2a/2bFii (fia), normal porosity

Cowash:TN Radiant Volume
RO TN Moisturizing .
Styling products:AVG, Ecostyler Crystal
Styling Methods: Pixie-style diffusing - total fav
Low-poo: AO Nourishing Lavender

http://designdedication.com

saved by grace, walking by faith