We're in a semi-seedy comfort inn in PA somewhere. Hope I don't catch anything from this bed. Choices are limited with a dog for sure... I called 4 places before I found this one.

Calvin's first night in a crate in a strange place. So far he is doing the quiet whine with the "I'm gonna bite u when I get out" side eye.

It's a non-smoking room, but my eyes are burning from the stench in other rooms so let's hope our next hotel will be a smudge nicer. Next time I hope to plan ahead a stopping point for the night, but tonight was a little too hard to do that.

Big ball of cheese with a huge mouse, now that's one that I'd like to see. Or worlds largest traffic cone?

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.