View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 08:00 PM   #10
SheBros

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurliLocks View Post
Is your natural color as dark at the #2 Ash Brown? Or which RC swatch looks closest? Mixing with the Blonde will lighten it, but I don't want it to go too dark. You did mention that your hair got very dark before. Otherwise, that mix should be ok, just be sure to strand test and watch your timing.

If your hair is lighter, then you could always mix Light Chestnut with the Ash Blonde.

I use Golden Chestnut and my hair is med/dark. Just for reference, you can see my pics on my fotki link, pw below.
CurliLocks, my natural color is closed to the chocolate brown color. When the sun hits it, you can see subtle reddish/gold highlights. But normally inside you do not see the reddish/gold highlights, just brown. On a scale of dark brown, it would be the lightest dark brown, if that makes any sense. The only reason I picked the ash brown was I didn't want to pull any reddish cast. I'm going to take a look at your photos. Thanks for your help!
Rinse Out: Biologe Cond Balm, SS Deeply Decadent Moisturizing Treatment
Leave-In: Oyin Hair Dew, CJ Beautiful Curls,
Stylers: SS Curl Enhancing Jelly, SS Firm Holding Styling Gel, Jessicurl RR and CC, BRHG, Biolage Gelee
Extras: ACV rinses every couple of months
SheBros is offline   Reply With Quote