Wile, that commercial is where I got that idea from! LOL

we're in Wyoming and I would have updated if anything exciting had been spotted. When you're towing a car behind a big truck you can't just pull over quick to check things out or take pictures. We've seen some beautiful scenery though, especially after getting into Wyoming. The landscape is like something I've only seen in pictures so it's surreal to see it in person. We did see a huge dinosaur on a hill by the interstate....random!

We're debating on what to do today, maybe drive a really short distance so we can have some time out of the truck and explore an area a little if it's not too hot to leave Calvin in the truck.

Xcptnl, I get cranky tummy when traveling. It's a miserable situation i'll spare you the details of.

I will work on trying to get hubbies phone to upload pics. I tried a few days ago and kept getting an error, but someone suggestested a fix for it I've yet to try.

I can't believe we're over halfway there.

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.