Alsaxon, glad the reviews helped. IMO, this member should be banned from swapping/selling stuff. She only posts when she wants to get rid of stuff, yet she can't treat the transactions with any courtesy. Look at how long it took Cnotorious to get her stuff!! And I had to PM her several times - not that she ever answered. She ignored me after telling me once that she was experiencing bad weather. Bad weather I get, but it doesn't take 3 weeks to send a package out unless it's frigging Hurricane Katrina.

Anyway, I don't care if she gets mad, I posted a warning in her swap thread.
Originally Posted by Auntie Bubbs
I wish there was way to ban a user from swapping. You sort of like 3 strikes you're out. Anyway, I wasn't expecting to find anything and I did. Thank you ladies!!
Album: http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q165/alsaxon/Hair/

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." --- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross