View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 08:12 PM   #80
bluesheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapluie View Post
2nd USPS Priority shipping, or first class mail or whatever else option that doesn't require me to wait at home for delivery because signature is required. I used to order often from curlmart but stopped because I hate dealing with UPS. They don't leave the package because sig. is required, and can show up anytime between 9 am and 9pm (supposed to be 7, but been later than that here), and if I miss it I have to wait another day... And can't go pick it up at UPS location because it's too far from me. And every time I finally got the package they didn't even ask for my signature. All the waiting was for nothing. Really inconvenient. So now I only order from places where I can choose a shipping option. Never had a problem with any USPS delivery.

Plus, if I'm ordering only 1-2 products or small sizes there's no reason why it has to be send via UPS and cost 8. It makes more sense only on a bigger order where exact shipping would cost more.
+1!

ETA: I'd like to see Oyin restocked more often, too.

Lowpoo:
Gudonya Salty Dawg (etsy), SM Moisture Retention
CO: Gudonya Intense (etsy), SM Restorative, Tresemme Naturals
LI: Gudonya IHC, SMCH Milk, Tresemme Nat, Biotera LI
Stylers (current rotation): AVG/H20 spray, Eco Styler, EVCO, SMCH smoothie and mist, La Bella LoC, ORS Lock & Twist.
Homemade DTs, PTs and Pre-Poos
Love flour sack towels.
Coconut oil = magic!
bluesheep is offline   Reply With Quote