I completely agree with this. I always rotate my products so they don't stop working in my hair. I didn't know this long ago. In the early 90's I was using Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam for a long while with great results then all of a sudden it stopped working so I then switched to the Paul Mitchell Sculpting Lotion used that for awhile then that stopped working then switched to Paul Mitchell Sculpting Gel and used that for years then it just stopped working. If I had only known to switch products around then maybe I would have had better hair.

As far as Biolage I like it alot. I like the Ultra Hydrating Poo and the Conditioning Balm and the Gelee. They are very good products! I didn't care for the Biolage Hydro Active Hair Masque and it is on the swapboard in case anyone is interested.
3a/b medium/coarse but mostly moderately coarse, dense, strong strands
Komaza analysis current: medium to thick/ strands(mostly coarse), very strong elasticity, low porosity(some is), healthy strong hair
Goosefootprints: moderately coarse with some medium; low porosity at roots, normal thru shaft, porous ends.
LCLF:medium,normal,normal