I would LOVE a grow out partner! That would be so great! I think Terri LaFelsh's hair is gorgeous. But, call me crazy, I don't think it will take me as long as it took her to reach waist length. From what I have seen of her, she is of about average height, whereas I am much much much shorter. 4'9 to be exact. Woe is me, to be 20 years old and under 5 ft tall. But that's ok. I think my height will actually be a good thing when it comes to growing my hair out, simply because there isn't as much length from the top of my head to my waist as there is on most women my age.

I'm just going to keep my healthy hair practices up and hopefully within like 5-6 years my hair will be waist length. Till then, my goal is mid back. Good luck on your grow out journey! Do you have any current pics of your hair??
Originally Posted by QtBoutique
In my sig I have a link to my fotki album. My hair is still too short to ponytail. When I pull the front of it, the ends reach the tip of my nose. The sides pull to the bottom of my earlobes.

I'm only going to take a monthly length check pic, and occasional style pics. Right now I'm mainly doing wngs or wngs with a headband, or fingercoils if I'm feeling fancy.

Ok patnah.. I'll see you at the finish line. Btw I'm 5'3".. but I still think it will take me 6-7 or more years to reach bsl.
"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
"...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)