Oh my! Thanks for mentioning the actual location, it never even occurred to me to check! Fredrick is right there lol. Might be a nice afternoon trip for the family I love that area.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's a cute area....like downtown Westminster or Ellicott City.
Downtown Frederick Partnership

So...maybe I didn't need a detox as badly as I thought. I washed three times yesterday, then again three times today. By the end of my third wash today, my hair felt like it was about to be stripped, so I won't be washing two times tomorrow as the directions recommend. Even though the directions say not to use anything else, I used some AOHSR as a leave-in. I figured that since it's all good stuff, that I wouldn't be hurting anything.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this is why I didn't follow the directions. I saw some youtube vids and a few ladies complained about dryness after like the 3rd or 4th day. I already have dryness issues, wasn't going to risk any more. Also that bottle (with shipping to london) is way too expensive to be using 3 times a day for however many days, so I used naptural 85's method.

Its been 5 days now, I have only moisturised my hair once during the week which is unheard of for me AND I had a long-haul flight on Weds too and wore my hair in a bun (I usually have to twist for flights to retain moisture), but its doing really well in terms of moisture. I also refused to go the whole 'use no additional products' route, but I used far less product than normal.

Haven't decided yet if I'll use it every week or just about once a month.
Products in current rotation:

Terressentials Pure Earth Mud Wash; Elucence MBC (now really just for cowashing, leg shaving or emergencies); Curl Junkie: Repair Me, Deep Fix, Curl Rehab; AOHSR (retiring); Oyin Handmade: Honey Hemp, Hair Dew, J&B; Qhemet Biologics: BRBC (retiring- prefer Oyin HD), AOHC, OHHB; Jojoba Oil for scalp; Castor Oil or Shea butter to seal; Henna & Ayurvedic pastes when I can be bothered.

Still searching for the perfect stylers, but loving CJ CIAB over everything so far