So I know these kinds of posts are all over the forums, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

My hair is not adjusting well to the seasonal change. I live in San Francisco, where the dews are in the 50s-60s and the humidity ranges from 60-90%. This time of year usually looks like most people's fall and even winters--cold, wet miserable weather. However, recently its been sunny and warm (bleh). My hair hates this, what am I to do?

Weirdly when I was visiting my mom a few weeks ago, who lives in the Central Valley of California where the air dry and hot, my hair was happy. Came back to up San Francisco and no dice.

I have been using:
Co-wash: VO5 Herbal Escape Clarifying Conditioner
RO: Tresemme Naturals conditioner (just went back to GVP CO today)
For styling:
Homemade FSG which my hair doesn't seem to care about (not great, not bad)
AG Re:coil, which I can't figure out how to use properly on my hair
Biotera Styling Gel Firm Hold, which isn't giving me the same results as it used to.

My hair properties are Fine Texture, Normal Porosity and Elasticity

My hair is frizzy when wet and if I even gently touch it with either a microfiber towel or flour sack towel to it, it frizzes out.

I will buy any product if it will make my happy. Honestly, I don't care the price. I prefer not to order stuff online, but I will do it.

Any advice and product recs will be greatly appreciated!
Curl Style: 3b/3c
Texture: Fine
Porosity: Normal

Co-wash: Suave Naturals Coconut
RO: GVP CB
Styling: As I Am Leave In, Jessicurl Rockin' Ringlets & Confident Coils, DevaCurl Set Me Up, Curl Keeper
Gel: Ecostyler Olive Oil, BioSilk RHG