Being over-conditioned is possible; I never considered that could make my hair dry. I don't say dry just because of the frizz - the canopy and ends feel dry to the touch.

My hair is on the finer side of fine-medium and my guess is high-porosity. (I'm still figuring these things out.) I do need heavier products or my hair gets fluffy.

The product was Lustrasilk Olive Oil Cholesterol. I don't see anything in the ingredients, but those of you who have been around longer may notice something:
Water, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, olive oil, cholesterol, soybean oil, safflower oil, wheat germ oil, aloe vera extract, fragrance, vitamin e, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, phosphoric acid, DMDM hydantoin, disodium EDTA, yellow #5, blue #1

I used a Giovanni Smooth as Silk Extreme Protein Hair Infusion last night and it seems like things are looking up. My hair was very curly with good clumps. I went to bed with damp hair and plopped for the first time using a t-shirt.

This morning I have clumps with a bit of frizz. I think some of it is from sleeping. I haven't done my hair for the day. It does still feel dry, but it is definitely better.

Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself.
~ Hubert de Givenchy
(Finding myself via CG )
2b-3b and a little of everything in between.
Texture: fine-medium
Porosity: slightly high
Elasticity: lowish
Nothing about my hair fits nicely into any category.

$5 off first order at iherb.com with code
IVI065!