I'll try that.

Hey how much relaxed hair do you have left? Like in inches? I'm behind on the trimming so I have more than necessary lol

This phone makes accurate punctuation unnecessarily difficult.
Originally Posted by annabananaliese

It's different depending upon where in my head you are looking. Lol. In the very middle of my head its all completely natural, in the very front bang area its like a half inch of permed ends left, in the rest of my head it varies as well...some parts there are like 2 & 3 inches left.

My hair just grows unevenly (the rt grows slower than the left) & then you take shrinkage into account, its no wonder I have different lengths all over my head!

However I really don't think it matters so much about the trimming of your hair. If you are taking really good care of your hair then you won't need to dust/trim alot, so then you would be hanging onto your relaxed ends a little longer anyway. I used to dust on a set schedule (which was a bad idea) however now I just dust my ends whenever I see they need to be done.
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's