I was that girl who cried EVERYTIME I went & got my hair cut or trimmed at the salon. I'm telling you the stylists dreaded everytime they knew I was getting my hair trimmed! (that was them everytime I walked in). Lol.

So trust me I completely understand the apprehension. However for me this journey is not only about getting healthier hair but becoming more independent in regards to my hair care needs/maintainence instead of relying on a hair dresser/salon.

That being said, I researched & researched about self trimming, cutting,etc. I invested in a pair of hair shears & went at it. As time went along & I dusted more & more the apprehension went away & now dusting doesn't phase me at all.

However if the thought of doing it yourself really bothers you that much, I would just try to save up my money so that when your 3month time period comes around you have enough $ to go to the salon.
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's