The Divi in Aruba is nice! I loved the riu in playa del Carmen but I know many are not interested in mexico bit we loved playa del Carmen. If we go there again I want to try the Porto Real.

How did you like Curaçao?

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
Originally Posted by xcptnl
Oh it's beautiful and I would def go again!! The shopping was incredible too!! I stayed at the all-inclusive Breezes resort which was pretty nice.

I wanna go to Mexico but my BF is all against it bc of the unrest down there.. but seriously tho?? Is it THAT bad?
Originally Posted by Naturalista
The unrest in Mexico was not as bad when we went but I do know people are concerned about it. Typically that area (cancun and playa del carmen) does not have the issues other areas do. Before I went again I would do some checking into that. But th area was beautiful and the people were great!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~