I'm using Henna, Aphogee 2 minute and moisture DTs to stop breakage/shedding. Also sealing my ends with oil nightly. (the Deity oil, Cocosta oil, Castor oil, etc) My hair is ultra fine and these things strengthen the strands so that they don't break as easily. I'm using the Deity system to fill in the gaps and help to grow in the thin areas.
Originally Posted by Naturalfinally
I henna my hair about once every 6 weeks give or take and that has been helping. I wonder if I should do it more often. I started using ceramides for hair recently and I'm already noticing a difference. I also use Ion protein treatment as needed...

How often do you henna?
Originally Posted by greenandchic

I henna every 2 weeks or so. Any longer and I can tell it in my hair. I mix other herbs with it along with silk peptide. Usually brahmi, maka, amla, kapitone(for the smell). What are ceramides for hair? I'm looking it up but if you have a preference let me know please.
Originally Posted by Naturalfinally
From Short To Long: Ceramides

This link gives you a good idea of what ceramides is and what it does for your hair. I use mostly oil ones such as sunflower oil, hemp seed oil and kukui oil for now though I do want to get back into use Aubrey Organic conditioners once I get through my current stash.

What is sink peptide and where do you get yours?
APL BSL MBL WL HL TBL | porous, fine/medium strands, medium density
My Fotki!
Below: Typical PS bun