View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 06:28 PM   #24461
possiblyshrinking

Cool

If I offend anyone: well.

I'm not sorry I upset you, 'kay? You don't know what it's like okay? 7th school in 8 years. I KNOW the drill. You say you'll keep in touch, they always do, but I know you won't. And don't do that crying bit on me either, it will not work. And don't start giving me the cold shoulder because I said I'll never see you again, and meant it, because it's true. You've been at the same school your whole life, and had the same best friend the whole time. You don't know what it's like to be betrayed, back-stabbed, ignored and excluded. You don't understand what happens when people realize that you're better at them and something, and when you don't have anyone on your side to help you fight them back. You just don't get it. And you say you care, but that's only because of your nature. You're too easily influenced, and too hopelessly attached to her. You can't see she'd rather have the other one as her friend. But no, you just follow what she says, and what she does. And in truth, she honestly does not give a ____ about me. She doesn't give a ____ about anyone but herself.
So move on, okay? Don't be upset when I say I'll "see you never" and don't rule me out because of it. And don't get upset because I'm upset at you, because the truth is, I'm more upset at myself.
I'm upset because I got attached, even though I said I wouldn't.
But, since I can say this I'll address you and everyone else there, since this is the only way to end things without any loose ties. I'm starting fresh again, and I don't need you to do it.
So:
eff off.

*whew* now that that's over,I feel a little better. I get the feeling I'm going to be visiting this thread frequently. Very frequently.
possiblyshrinking is offline   Reply With Quote