I am so SICK of seeing celebrities and athletes flaunt their expensive lifestyles. People who live paycheck to paycheck are spending their money on concert tickets, sporting events, cd's, movies, etc to support their lifestyle. They make more money in a year then I will ever see in my lifetime. I refuse to buy any of the above and I wish others would do the same. They act like they are better than us. They are just entertainers. More money should go to teachers, police officers, fire fighters, etc.

I wish there was special parking for the large vehicles some people think they have to drive. I have come so close to backing into another car because I can't see around the vans, etc parked next to me in parking lots.

Children please understand that your parents are people too and make mistakes. We may not make the same mistakes that our parents made, but we make our own mistakes, just like you will.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."