Hells yeah, Lotsawaves, ITA. What is with this celebrity worshipping thing? I go to read a magazine in the checkout and it's like, "Who spends how much on their cars" and well, I can't sympathize, oh poor Britney Spears only spends $134,000 on her car - I can't even AFFORD a car, to get a decent car I would need at least $3,000 and I don't have that kind of money to blow, in my house a $300 dollar purchase is a big deal! I don't believe in living on credit, in fact, I hate that I've accumulated any credit card debt at all but some places just don't take checks you know? And I'm going into hock for school, and so's my DH, and that scares me too! I just cannot feel sorry for these celebs when they have to declare bankruptcy because their lavish lifestyles cost more than they make! Nobody MAKES them buy million dollar homes, nobody MAKES them buy top of the line cars and private jets! I don't give a **** if they're broke, to me, it feels GOOD when I see them forced to live back on the same plane of existence on the rest of us - oh no! You're shopping at a COMMONER'S store again? Wiping your own butt? THE HORROR!

I like having something "down below"
Originally Posted by spring1onu
What would you call it, sci-fi guru?
Originally Posted by smurfette
don't click this. seriously.