I tried Ouidad Botanical Boost on my 2nd day hair and it worked really good. Just spray it in and then shake your head around upside down. It worked really good on my mom and she has like 3b hair. HTH
Originally Posted by KurlyPrincess
I use a whole bunch of products but it depends on if I decide to go straight or naturally curly. On my curly days I wash with one n only shampoo and conditioner, style with chi slik infusion, It's a 10, and then finger through with Argan Oil, finish off with either a gel or mousse. Since having my two kids I find my hair is much less curly and i don't feel I have a frizz problem anymore since not colouring my hair... I just have a poofyness wavey problem on day 2. On day 2 once I apply some kind of watery spritz to my hair it goes frizzy so I either just accept the beachy waves messy look, complete soak my hair and start over again, or Ill just flat iron and forget about my hair for a few more days.

Anyways I'm still experimenting ladies, I'll let you know what I come up with. I must confess though I do enjoy my hair straightened and curly. I have dual hair personalities So it will probably take a long time to come up with a solution.
Curl type: 2c/3a F/M ii (2b F underneath - 3a M on top), normal elasticity, low porosity,
Modified CG since July 2011,
Conditioners: Tresumme Naturals for RO and L'Oreal Eversleek for LI
Styler: Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Mousse: HETMS, HESMU or Pantene Curl defining mousse
Oils: 50/50 Coconut Oil and EVOO (amazing combo!!)
My Hair Album - Naturally Curly and Straightened