I've had both the Coppola Keratin Treatment and the Brazilian Blowout Treatment. The Coppola was really good, but it only lasted on me for 2 months, probably because I wash it daily. Also, I had no frizz - a big plus. My hair is naturally wavy/curly - 2b/c. My hair was about a 2a after the treatment.

I just got the Brazilian Blowout done 2 weeks ago, and my hair is poker straight!! I never thought I'd say this, but it's almost too straight!! But, the great thing is that I can just let it air-dry and I'll get a little beachy-wave with no frizz!!

I liked both treatments, but my hair seems much straighter with the BB.

Also, I had the Keratin Smooth done back in April. It was terrible. It left my hair more curly and frizzy than ever.

I think you should definitely call around and ask. My hair stylist (who I love and trust) really recommends the BB. It's a lot easier than the Keratin in that you don't have to wait the 3 days after you have it done to wash it. Just an fyi - my hair is very fine and kind of thin. Hair type and texture also play a role in how well the treatment that you choose works.

Good luck!!
Hair Type - wavy/curly, fine texture, thin/medium density