Somewhere, I think its in this 3c forum, there is a thread dedicated to how folks are achieving the perfect wash-n-gos. I've detailed my step-by-step method along with a number of others; really good info on methods as well as specific products used. I've been doing wngs since the spring but am about to change it up a bit and do a wet braidout.
Sent from my DROIDX using CurlTalk App
- Oils: EVOO,Watermelon Seed,Argan, Coconut
- Cleanse: CD Monoi Repairing Shampoo, Soultanicals Honey I Shrunk the Frizz Poo Bar
- Detangle/RO: Soultanicals Mango Dip Detangling Slip
- LI: DB Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip
- DC: Crece Pelo,MJ Super Sweetback
- PT: CJ Repair Me,Smooth Naturals Strengthen
- Style: CRN Aloe Whipped Butter Gel, CRN Almond Jai Twist Butter, WetLine Xtreme Gel,Cantu Coconut Curling Cream
- Moisturize: DN Whipped Amla Frosting,CoN Argan Oil Perfect 7
Last edited by NYCgirl; 07-09-2011 at 10:19 AM.