Somewhere, I think its in this 3c forum, there is a thread dedicated to how folks are achieving the perfect wash-n-gos. I've detailed my step-by-step method along with a number of others; really good info on methods as well as specific products used. I've been doing wngs since the spring but am about to change it up a bit and do a wet braidout.
Sent from my DROIDX using CurlTalk App
- Oils: EVOO, Macadamia, Avocado,Argan, Coconut
- Cleanse: PM Awapuhi Wild Ginger Moisturizing Lather Shampoo, Carols Daughter Monoi Repairing Shampoo
- Detangle/RO: Oyin Honey Hemp, QB Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee
- LI: CJ Argan & Olive Oil Daily Hair Condish
- DC: CJ Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix, MJ Super Sweetback, Cantu Deep Treatment Masque
- PT: CJ Repair Me
- Style: Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel, CJ CIAB, Cantu Coconut Curling Cream
- Moisturize: Original Moxie Hair Bling, Bask Palm Tapioca
Last edited by NYCgirl; 07-09-2011 at 10:19 AM.