I've been using the 99-cent Suave Tropical Coconut as a co-wash and a conditioner for awhile now (and like the results), but decided to try Deva's One Condition, to see if it helped any more. But while I was at Ulta, I took a look around to see what they had in the "cheaper" section that maybe had the same ingredients. I stumbled upon Yes to Carrots Pampering Conditioner and noticed something interesting:

Y2C: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, (followed by a ton of extracts), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate

OC: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Cetyl Esters, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, (ton of extracts), Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance

I haven't used Y2C yet and it's been awhile since I've used OC, but I wondered if anyone else noticed the similarities between the two? Have you used either/both and noticed your hair liking them both equally? It might be worth noting that Y2C was only about $7 for about 17 oz, unlike OC's $18 for 12 oz. I was slightly worried about the "Sodium" that appeared at the bottom of the ingredient list for Y2C, but it seems like such a small amount. Plus, Y2C has Dead Sea Water/silt, which I think is neat. Oh, and I can use my Ulta coupon toward it, but not toward the OC. So that's a plus.