Today I have to get:
1. More Kinky Curly Curling Custard
2. Denman brush from Sally's
3. Large silk scarf to sleep under
4. Rubber things or something so I can stop using rubber bands when I wear ponytails.
5. A NO-cone, NO-protein deep moisturizing conditioner that does NOT have sodium hydroxide.
I wonder though if it's a myth that wearing rubber bands will break the hair. I don't notice any extra breakage and I wear ponytails 5 days out of the week.
I think I should start doing something to my hair at night instead of just falling asleep
iMessage on iOS5: PrincetonBrooke@Me.com