I've been to Ouidad in NYC and even met Ouidad herself. It was literally one of, if not the best, hair days I've ever had in life. I wasn't a fan of the cut simply for the fact that I have thin hair but if you have medium to thick hair, I think you'll love it. And don't get me wrong, the cut looked great. It was just unnecessary for my thin hair. Growing out the cut was not fun either. I had a lot of frizz and I've heard that's a common "side effect" if you don't continue getting Ouidad cuts.

I had them style my hair curly, so it was pretty much a fancy wash n go. The stylist (Ana) must have had magic fingers because even though I watched her apply the products I could never replicate the results. After being shampooed and conditioned, she applied a leave in and the climate control gel using the rake and shake method, she clipped the roots and diffused me a bit to ge rid of dippies. Then she put me under a hooded dryer for a while. After I was dry, she applied their gloss pomade and I was done. I hope you enjoy yourself (if your experience was anything like mine, I know you will!).

Blame it on the cell phone...