View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 06:28 PM   #1
Ninjarette

Default Bask Product Line

b.a.s.k.
Beauty Assortment for The Sun Kissed

b.a.s.k on Etsy

Okay. It's time to round up the serious PJs, and those who wanna be.

So, I was doing my usual cruising for new product finds, and found this line. Of course, I had to order.

What I Purchased:

Java Bean and Honey Hair Balm

Virgin Palm Kernel Oil, Castor Oil, Coffee Bean Butter, Macadamia Nut Oil, Prime Pressed Cocoa Butter, Soy Wax, Beeswax, Raw Honey, Lecithin, Vitamin E, and Fragrance

Sevenfold Butter Blend Whipped Hair Butter
in "Citrus Rind" (an EO blend)
Organic Palm Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tucuma Butter, Unrefined Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Unrefined Cupuacu Butter, Cocoa Butter, Illipe Butter, Kokum Butter, Vitamin E, Essential Oils

Once I get my order, I'll post an update. I'm also getting a complimentary jar of the Sevenfold Whipped Butter in "Ylang and Cedarwood"...because I'm their first Etsy customer. Yay!

Now...what's gonna be the BOMB, when it debuts? This gem of a DC here:

Cacao Bark Deep Conditioning Hair Treat

The ingredients:
Distilled Water, Prime Pressed Cocoa Butter, Virgin Coconut Cream, Kukui Moluccana Seed Oil, Agave Nectar, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Raw Cocoa Powder, Amalaki Fruit Powder, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin (a mild paraben-free preservative).

It will smell AND look like chocolate (according to VERY reliable sources)...with no fragrance added.

It's coming...in a couple of weeks. Be ready, as I will.

Thank you!

The Product Lines:
Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture

Last edited by Ninjarette; 09-20-2011 at 07:40 PM.
Ninjarette is offline   Reply With Quote