But can we have some good things?

Like Spring1onu and her hubs and pup moving into a new place!
Originally Posted by NetG
I feel so honored to be a happy thing example! Puppies and rainbows indeed, I love our new place and feel so incredibly fortunate that we stumbled upon it.

Today for the first time in three months I was able to blink without assistance and even smile a little! I know it seems small but I've had partial facial paralysis due to bells palsy since April! Yay face lol
Originally Posted by BrettyU
My husband had this several years back so I can identify a little bit with what a great feeling this must have been! I'll certainly never forget it happening to him. He was underway on a ship (he's in the Coast Guard) and the medical person onboard had no idea what was going on. Thank goodness for the internet; he emailed me that something was going on and with his symptoms I was able to google and find out what it was and email him back the information to show the medical person. Thankfully they flew him home for treatment and he recovered.

I have SO much to be thankful for, but I'm going to pick one extremely vain thing right now. During our month long journey of moving/living in a hotel/house searching/eating out every day I worked out exactly ZERO times and ate things that were heavenly/horrid AND wore cotton pants/capris 80% of the time and I lost two pounds. How the hell does that happen?? I have no idea, but I won't question such a blessing. Stretchy yoga pants are not all bad, ok people?

Reading through this thread put a big ole' smile on my face to see good things happening to such wonderful people.

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.