View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
Frizzbal22

Default KeraStraight vs. Other treatments

So I couldnt find anything about the KeraStraight KS Complex on here, so I figured I'd start a new thread. I've been considering a BKT for a while now, and I've done a lot of research, and I'm still pretty indecisive. I've got 3b/3c thick, unruly curls that seem to be mostly frizz than anything else. I straighten it most of the time (takes about 30 minutes), but I'll be a sophomore at college this year and I really want to reduce the time I spend on my locks so I can focus on other things (like Organic chemistry...)

My local Ulta Salon now does the KeraStraight treatment, which is formaldehyde free, so I'm wondering if any of you have had experience with it? I'm looking for something that will just reduce frizz, not completely straighten. I just want to be able to shower and walk out of my dorm with tamed curls. Is that even possible?

A friend of mine just got a BKT done at a beauty school nearby for only $50. Her washout period ends on Friday, so I might consider that too. The brand they used was B3 Brazilian Liquid Keratin. I havent been able to find ANY reviews on it, so if anyone's used it, please let me know?

Thanks so much!
Frizzbal22 is offline   Reply With Quote