View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 01:42 PM   #7
mamaherrera

Alrighty, lets see how close we are. I think I'm a 2c. could maybe be a 3a, if I knew what I was doing, but probably not because my top is flat. Since I've gone real CG, I've not yet found products that work for me. I thought this would be easy. I'm using AOMM, or KCCC and Loreal Clean gel, and lustrasilk olive oil chholesterol because like you said, even though the analysis said no emollients, I feel like my hair is dry. And oils help enhance, but can weigh me down if i overdo. Right now, ymy biggest thing is frizz around and in between each curl. It drives me nuts. Oh and on top too. all over frizz lets say. So what works, don't konw. I'm going to try just gel today and see if that makes any difference. I don't think I want more protein as my hair feels kind of strawy. Maybe more leave in, but it feels gross to put that much product in , cuz my density is just normal so I feel like I'm slathering my hair in stuff and I dno't like that. It gets kind of a dull look after using lots of that lustrasilk stuff. So I don't know. I want the shine and bounce adn no frizz. I notice you also don't use any curl enhancers.
Normal elasticity
can get weighed down with lots of oils
Co-wash-trying giovanni wellness
Rinse out: Garnier Body Boost, GVP
Leave-in: none right now, maybe a touch of SM curling souffle
Curl enhancer: AOMM and KCCC
Gel: Kiss my face gel
DT:Jessicurl
Low Poo: abba pure and natural, Giovanni Wellness
working on: getting rid of frizz from the get-go
mamaherrera is offline   Reply With Quote