View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 12:58 PM   #1
aislin

Default Red experts, I need your opinion! PICS

So okay, okay, I've been trying to get back to my natural. Now that I have the color back, it's boring. So I'd like to go for something I've never had before, but have always wanted. What do you guys think? Could I possibly pull off this color? If not, is there one close to it you think would work?

I wanted to go for a deeper red with cooler undertones, like burgundy, but I don't want my hair to be too dark, or too warm. I loved it when my hair was dark brown, but I don't want to go that dark again without a warm tone to it. I like the idea of using a wella color with a violet base, but I'm not sure which to go for.

The first pic is my natural color which is what it is now, the second and third are of what I'm generally thinking about, and the last is just me, though my hair is down to my shoulders now.

What do you guys think?
Attached Thumbnails
Red experts, I need your opinion! PICS-my-natural-color.jpg   Red experts, I need your opinion! PICS-girls-aloud-cheryl-cole-new-hair-color-cherry-red.jpg   Red experts, I need your opinion! PICS-7552.jpg   Red experts, I need your opinion! PICS-100_3850.jpg  

aislin is offline   Reply With Quote