View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 02:14 PM   #2
CocoT

Miconazole Nitrate is the active ingredient that is supposed to influence hair growth. I tried it a while ago and I didn't experience any shedding or anything bad when I stopped. I used the equate brand. I applied it to my scalp. I don't use it now and haven't for over a year, but I don't have any reservations about using it. If it's safe for the down there region, it can't be bad for your scalp. Some people may disagree but that's how I see it. Sure it isn't intended for that location but neither is toothpaste for pimples. Still works.lol

I was probably consistent with it for about a month and I remember getting pretty good results. Maybe like a quarter inch more. I didn't measure though and it's been a while so I don't remember every detail. But if I experienced anything horrible or bad/unsatisfactory I'm sure I'd remember that. I do remember that back then I wasn't retaininig a lot of length in general though because my hair was damaged so I bet if I tried it again in conjunction with my regimen now, I'd probably see really good results since I'm better with growth retention now.

I've realized I'm not consistent with this type of stuff in general though. I've tried to be, with the MN, the sulfur, but I just can't keep up with it. I try. I have a lot of sulfur left so I'm gonna try to use that up. Idk if I'd revisit this stuff again. I'm not against it though

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
CocoT is offline   Reply With Quote