So I was hoping that more of you ladies would check-in & comment on re-starting the challenge. However since the one's who have checked in were interested & I'm good w/it we will officially re-start the challenge today.

The challenge will end on September 15th. For those of you who are doing lovely keeping up w/your goals then by all means please continue...this can just turn into a 80day challenge for you and I hope you will continue to post and share.

For anyone else who checks in (old or new) feel free to join in at anytime. Again good luck to us all and I'm super excited & motivated to get this done now...especially since my bdays coming up! I already had my vitamins today, drank my green tea & water, & as soon as I get off the computer I'm going outside to exercise!

Good luck ladies!
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's