I think your waves already look good!
But anyway, while curl typing can be fun to know, it doesn't really have much of anything to do with how you will go about finding good products that will work well in your hair.
You need to know your hair's properties.
  • Texture - fine, normal, course. Texture is the circumference of individual hairs.
  • Porosity - high, normal, low. Definition from livecurlylivefree.com - Porosity refers to the ability of your hair to absorb moisture and is determined by the state the cuticle of your hair is in. Porosity is a critically important factor in determining curly hair care since moisture is what shapes and defines our curls
Overall thickness and elasticity are good to know too.

Why is this more important than what curl "type" you have?
(From livecurlylivefree.com)
Why Hair Texture and Porosity are the Keys to Understanding Your Curls
This is where the so-called "curl classification systems" can be problematic. If Type 2 is supposed to mean fine, wavy hair, what happens if you have wavy hair with a coarse texture and high porosity? Or you have tight corkscrew curls often wrongly categorized as coarse, but your hair is baby-fine (as are many with curly hair) with really low porosity?
If you have wavy hair and follow the routines and use the products normally suggested for this curl type, but your hair is actually coarse and overly porous, you are going to end up with hair like straw–plus, you won't be addressing the problem of your high porosity, which blows product out of the hair shaft anyway.
If your corkscrew curls are fine and you load them up with the humectants and emollients often recommended for this hair type, your hair will end up a limp, stringy mess, assuming you can get the product into your hair in the first place. It just doesn't work that way.

Live Curly Live Free also explains some simple tests to help you figure out your properties. If you are unsure you can order a professional analysis from the site.

Once you figure out your hair properties, then you can begin to choose products that most likely work for your hair.

Next, what IAgirl was saying is that you must have realistic expectations for YOUR hair. I would love to have big botticelli (3A/B ish) ringlets. Is it something I can reasonably expect my hair to do with out a curling iron or hot rollers? No. But CG has helped, and continues to help, my hair look it's personal best.

Also, there is no magic potion that will transform your hair into what you want it to be with out fail, every time you use it. (Although flaxseed gel is pretty darn close to a magic potion for me!) However, techniques will go a long way in getting your hair to have to the look like best for it.

One of the most important things I learned from NC.com: crunch is your friend, and scrunching out the crunch is your BFF. Styling products that dry crunchy will help eliminate frizz (when applied to very wet hair), the crunch will hold the curl/wave in place as it dries so it doesn't go limp from weight of water. Diffusing, particularly the technique called Pixie Curl Diffusing, sets the gel cast as fast as possible and helps remove water weight while not creating frizz. Then when the hair is 100% dry, you can gently scrunch the hair and they will be soft, frizz free (or at least reduced) curls/waves that have hold but don't feel producty.
http://www.facebook.com/sweetcurlselixirs