I quite like it like this.. block out the sun!
Originally Posted by BekkaPoo
Comments like this (though I know that you meant it as a compliment) are what make me wish I had straight/wavy/smaller hair. I lost count of the big hair jokes when I was about 10, and they still make me cringe/want to wear my hair up and hidden for the rest of my life. There is either something very wrong in my head, or I'm just not meant to be a curly (or a super dense 3c, anyway).

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk - sorry for any speed/autocorrect type errors!
Originally Posted by rolltidegal
Oh, sorry.. I didn't mean it in a negative way at all. Like you said, coming to acceptance isn't easy. But if it makes you feel any better I'm pretty envious of your density.. I have much less dense hair, and I can only get volume when I don't wet my hair for a few days. Otherwise it's usually on the flat side.
"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
"...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)