When I started CG I went right to DevaCurl Products - even though they were pricey...I wanted to get it right. Since I've got the hang of it now - I needed to find some products that do what Deva does at a lower price point.

I have succeeded! I was using Deva One C (32 oz for $37.95 - I know...the price alone is enough to curl my hair!) and ArcAngel (12 oz for $17.95) after reading lots of reviews and recommendations I tried LA Looks Sport (blue) gel - cost is 20 oz for $3.59; and Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner - cost is 24 oz for $3.99. Huge cost cutting...and these products have worked fantastic for me!

I still used the CG method - conditioner in the hair until seaweedy, then baptismal rinses. Then I scrunched the LA Looks Gel into my hair when its soaking wet, before scrunching with the towel. I got incredible clumping and nice soft curls after I S'edOTC. AND...people have actually been commenting on how soft my hair looks - since I switched to the LA Looks and GFTN!!

I am so excited to have found these inexpensive products that work SOOO well - I just had to share. Hope they work as well for you!!!
3a/2c Botticelli Curls

Deva No-Poo, One Condition, & ArcAnGel
RenPure Sulfate Free Shampoo, LA Looks Sport Gel & Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition

For 2nd Day: Lavender Spray & Gel Spray from CG recipe

Be curly and be free!