View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 07:58 PM   #52
Butterfly_Curlz

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramelove View Post
O that is so fantastic. I always tell ppl to join the AF if your gonna join the military. I'm another branch! Ha I'm incorporating what I'm reading with the 4 hour body and its pretty amazing. I'm actually eating more than I want to and losing weight and inches that's the best part.

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App
What branch are you in & maybe you can answer a question I posted in the 4a section. Did you transition while at boot camp and/or how did you handle your hair while doing so? I was thinking of bunning and co-washing but not so sure.

It seems like your routine is working for you. I may have to do a google search and check that out! I actually stopped weighing myself weekly. I figured as long as I'm doing the work then I shouldn't be gaining (knock on wood) & I will weigh myself when I see a very noticeable change in my body and the way my clothes are fitting. That way I'm excited w/the weight loss and I won't start thinking 'hey I lost 5pds I can have that whatever' like I sometimes do when I weigh myself weekly.

As of right now that's working and I'm thrilled that I started back jogging today. It feels sooo good. For a while I thought I was about to die (lol) however theres nothing like it. Especially when you sit back and process not only what you have done but also what you are capable of!

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's

Butterfly_Curlz is offline   Reply With Quote