Ok, if I've figured out how to attach these pics correctly, the first one is my hair just about 3 days into CG. My hair looked terrible and was defnitely in the dreaded "transition period" of going from sulfate shampoos and blowdrying to co-washing and airdrying. At that point, I wasn't so sure CG was the way to go for my hair.

The second pic is of my hair just earlier today after my Sunday afternoon session at my 'home beauty shop'.

I guess I'm just in my third week of CG, and I'm doing a lot of educated experimentation, but it seems things are coming together. I'm not sure if it was the new styling gel I used (LA Looks Sport) or the awesome Coconut Oil Rinse I tried out today (my hair is so soft and tangle free!), but I like how my hair is finally coming along. Hooray!

ETA -- Wow. I'm just looking at that 'before pic' again! To look at it you wouldn't believe that my hair actually used to look good when I put Frizz Ease on it and blowdried it. But as you see, as soon as I gave all that up to go naturally curly, my hair basically FREAKED OUT!! It's like it didn't know what to do with itself anymore. Thank goodness it's learning how to be curly again.
Attached Thumbnails
Post your before & After CG pics-cg-before-pic.jpg   Post your before & After CG pics-cg-coconut-oil-rinse-1.jpg  
3b / Fine / Low (to Med) Density / Normal Porosity & Elasticity

Currently Using [*Holy Grails*]
Cleansers: DC No-Poo / DC Low-Poo / *BaSo & ACV*
Co-Washes/ROs: CJ Beauticurls Argan & OO / DC OneC / Organicals DC Creme
Additives: *Silk Amino Acids* / Honeyquat / Fragrance Oils
LIs (found some!): KCKT / CJ Beauticurls LI / CJ Curl Assurance Smoothing Daily Condish
DTs: *Coconut Oil* rinses / *Honey*, EVOO, & DC OneC / CJ Curl Rehab
Sealer: *DM Super Buttercreme*

Goal: APL Hair

Last edited by Devushka; 08-22-2011 at 02:45 AM.