View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 09:06 AM   #59
Butterfly_Curlz

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramelove View Post
Girl I've been natural before it was a thing to be natural. But in basic I kept my hair in a French braid and it was the healthiest my hair ever was because its a protective style. I'm in the Army. On another note everyone keeps telling me I look like I've lost weight so I must be doing something right.

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App
Isn't it funny how other people always notice weight loss before we do? I was at work one day and my co-worker commented on how big my pants were getting. I was initially like whatever till I went into the bathroom and looked in the large full length mirror and then I said ok...maybe they are getting a little big! Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinCurls80 View Post
This looks Luke a great post, wish I had caught it in the beginning
Beginning, middle, whatever. All are welcome to join!

As far as my goals go I kinda went into panic mode today when I realized how close my bday was! So while I have been drinking my water & green tea and taking my vitamins, I decided to step things back up and I went jogging today. It felt sooooo good!

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's

Butterfly_Curlz is offline   Reply With Quote