Before i went all natural i got where am i from. Most people say I have an accent but i am not sure i never hear it but since going natural. I kinda get it a bit more. My curls aren't all super coiled i mean there a bit looser and in some places bigger like my brother said if he grew his hair out he's get some waves and tight coils because both his parents are straight Caribbean (slight touch of touch on our dads side) but i have more curl then 'nap' because i am technically half latino (his logic confuses me)
Some of my friends who haven't seen me all summer thought that my hair would be wilder or i guess nappier (which i am not even sure what that means) instead of spirally and loose curly

but i dont think your hair can show your heritage. i mean i consider myself quite a mutt. Panamanian, Dutch, Irish, Guyanese and i am sure some other things.
https://twitter.com/Lov3Revolution

Last Relaxer-March 2011
BC- 7-11-2011
When you get the choice to sit out or dance, I hope you dance <3

Hair Type: ?
Tons of whirls and curls and coils on my head. My hair's sometimes my best friend and other times we're at odds. But either way it's curls to the end. No need for a relaxer cause there's no reason to stress, my tresses are at their best

Length goal : Shoulder Length