Hello AHallO and welcome to NaturallyCurly! I'm actually watching a WEN commercial now which prompted me to respond to your post from yesterday. I think it's awesome that you did the BIG chop because it allows your hair to breath and grow naturally. I know that as we become adults we resort to using hair lotions, moisturizers, gels, leave in conditioners, oils, etc opposed to the hair dressing our mothers used on our scalps and hair when were children, but the key to your hair growing back quickly, healthy, and moisturized is to use a hair dressing mainly on your scalp.

I don't like the greasiness of hair dressing on my hair, but I do use Isoplus Tea Tree & Aloe Conditioner Hair Dressing on my scalp every other day. This hairdressing moisturizes the scalp and travels through the coils of each strand of my hair which allows my hair to grow very quickly. I believe I paid $2-$4 for a 4 ounce jar and it works wonderfully and smells great. Overall, my recommendation would be to use some hair dressing or oil on your scalp to promote hair growth.

If you have any further questions feel free to let me know. I'm a natural hair stylist and know everything about natural hair. I hope the information I provided you with is helpful.
Attached Thumbnails
Transitioners support thread-sg41.jpg   Transitioners support thread-sg43.jpg  
Curly Simone