View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 11:36 AM   #44
LolaKinkz

So Im on day 2 of a WnG with this stuff.
Satin LI- I really like this stuff. Good slip, nice moisture with out being buildup-ie. Light smell. Works well as a refresher. If it doesn't react with any other gels then it might be a winner.

Coil Jam- it goes on my hair like liquid slip, I was very surprised at how slippy it was. Mine had a few small chunks in it, not sure what they were but once I rubbed it they went away. This weighs down my hair like crazy almost like ecostyler, I wasn't expecting that since its suppose to be like KCCC. The clumpage is ridiculous so much so I had to go in and separate some of my hair cause they were looking like some free formed locks. By the end of the day I did get some crunch.

Day 2- I refreshed with her spray, I really like it. Worked in some Satin LI and shook it out. My hair is very soft and big. I fluffed it with in an inch of its life lol. I think if I incorporate an oil between the LI and the Jam then it will be even better. Overall I really like it. Once I edit my application vid I'll post it so yall can see it.

OMG my hair wets when water touches it!
www.youtube.com/user/lolakinkz
www.facebook.com/AshleyLolaKinkz

LolaKinkz is offline   Reply With Quote