Hey curlies! Just looking for an overall opinion here. I'm hearing that Shea Moisture is on sale at Walgreens this week, and I've been DIEING to try them for a long while. Now that they're finally on sale, I'm thinking this is finally my chance! Besides, I need some heavy duty products (moisture-wise) for winter, and I desperately need a curl cream. So, I think it's buy one get one -- I'd get two products. I am definitely gonna get either the smoothie or milk as one (maybe both) of my choices, but my main question is, which is/do you like better -- the smoothie or the milk -- and why? I am looking for something to use as a curl cream and base layer with some moisture and curl-enhancing properties. I think the shampoo is out because it has fragrance in it (I'm fragrance-sensitive ), and I don't REALLY need a conditioner, although the DT mask looks nice. What did you guys think of that? What other products should I be looking for? BTW, I have coarse hair, low porosity, and low elasticity, just in case you didn't look at my siggie. Thanks so much! I'm so excited!
Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
Mod-CG since 12/1/10!