I rotate the smoothie out with FSG and mousse. I emulsify LI with a few drops of jojoba oil, scrunchscrunchscrunch, then scrunch in either FSG, mousse or smoothie. My hair does better if I let it soak in for 15-20 minutes (I'm low - med porosity) then apply gel. I tried the smoothie as a LI...it weighed me down and left me with stringy curls. But it might work for you as a LI since you have coarser hair like CCE.
Originally Posted by kasden
Oh, so you use it as an all-in-one product! Cool! I think I will need another product over it to give me nice hold, but I *think* that I'm going to use it as a curl cream in winter. I LOOVE my product layering when the weather gets cold. Using it as a LI sounds promising, too! I'm low porosity, too, BTW. Do you have fine hair?
Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
Mod-CG since 12/1/10!