I rotate the smoothie out with FSG and mousse. I emulsify LI with a few drops of jojoba oil, scrunchscrunchscrunch, then scrunch in either FSG, mousse or smoothie. My hair does better if I let it soak in for 15-20 minutes (I'm low - med porosity) then apply gel. I tried the smoothie as a LI...it weighed me down and left me with stringy curls. But it might work for you as a LI since you have coarser hair like CCE.
Originally Posted by kasden
Oh, so you use it as an all-in-one product! Cool! I think I will need another product over it to give me nice hold, but I *think* that I'm going to use it as a curl cream in winter. I LOOVE my product layering when the weather gets cold. Using it as a LI sounds promising, too! I'm low porosity, too, BTW. Do you have fine hair?
Originally Posted by wavynwild16
Hi Wavy! I was finally able to get the same great results I got the first time I used the smoothie. For me, I need to keep it simple--smoothie as leave in followed by hard hold gel (LALSG), that's it. I'd been layering too much stuff and was getting build up and frizz. Today I just used those 2 products and wow! No frizz, nice clumps, good shine, and great curls. Smoothie is definitely a great buy. Leaves my hair soft and shiny not weighed down. Am curious about the spray for refreshing... You like how I keep it simple! Haha 
3a/b, fine texture, low porosity, normal elasticity, mod-CG 7/11/11

Poo: KC Come Clean, SM Moisture Retention
CO: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Argan & Olive Oil, Renpure Argan Oil, YTCucumbers, Sevi Pumpkin
Style: AIF, HESMU, Biolage gelee, KCCC
LOOB for second day hair

Like BS/ACV rinses, limit protein/humectants.