View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
curlykristenxx

Default What are the benefits of CG?! Please share!

i tried Cg a few months ago for like 3 months and it didnt do much for me.
but my 3b shoulder length medium thickness hair, is poofy and frizzy. so i really wanna try again!
using just a leave in condish and maybe a serum i get much less frizz though, currently when im using shampoo and all that.
i was wondering, when you go cg, does it like completely get rid of frizz?
after a few months or even less of doing cg, would i be able to get away with just using a cg leave in conditioner?
bc i reallyyy hate gels bc of the crunchiness and i dont like scrunching out the crunch. i just dont like the feeling of gels or scrunching my hair.
mousses give me volume i dont need
i want to go CG and just be able to use leave in conditioner
would i be able to do this and have little frizz?
also does CG take away some of the poof and volume since it is boosting the curl pattern?
also, as long as i get rid of build up once a week with maybe a low poo does Cg help your hair grow faster?
thanks so much! i just really need some tips and for you to tell the benefits CG did for you! and in the first maybe week or so of doing CG, did your hair react badly and did you have a ton of bad hair days? just wondering because my 1st day of school is tomorrow!
does anyone have a good suggestion of a CG leave in conditioner? i love my Garnier Fructis leave in but it has a cone. i love tresemme naturals as a rinse out but i perfer a thicker leave in.
also does anyone know of a gel that i can use if i must, that does not make your hair crunchy?
thank you!

Last edited by curlykristenxx; 09-04-2011 at 04:27 PM.
curlykristenxx is offline   Reply With Quote