View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 04:42 AM   #2
proudcurlygirly

Oh poor you, it's so sad that your family can't see that by leaving your hair in it's beautiful natural state, you are actually doing it a favour and it is far healthier than their relaxed styles. As long as you love your curly hair, that is all that matters and you shouldn't feel pressured to 'conform' to other people's ideals. At least attitudes are starting to change about curly hair especially with the help of websites like NC.com. I always smile when I read some of the newbie stories where they say 'I haven't really had a clue how to care for my curls for x amount of years and I'm looking forward to learning how to'. (We've all been there and it will always be and still is very much a learning curve, but an exciting one as there is always something we can learn from others.) Hold your curly head high and remember you are amongst like minded fellow curlies.

Best wishes.
Texture : Fine/medium (I think!)
Co-wash/rinse out/leave in : L'oreal Full Restore 5, GFR&S, Schwarzkopf Bio Pomegranite
Gels : Umberto Giannini Flirty Curls Scrunching Jelly
Finish product : Boots Naked Style Frizz Fighter Serum or a pea-sized blob of condish smoothed over canopy
CG since Feb 2011
proudcurlygirly is offline   Reply With Quote